Barracuda Wastewater Evaporator
The Barracuda Evaporator is a legacy product, parts, service and support are still provided by RWI Enhanced Evaporation. If you need a new evaporation unit, please see our available trajectory evaporators.
Barracuda Wastewater Evaporation Unit Features:
- Fan's airflow: 78 mph
- 3 wheel, trailer, float mounted, or skid mounted
- Oil field duty construction
- 360º directional rotation
- PLC controlled automated wind speed & direction control system available
- New rubberized powder coating for better protection
- Designed to be used in areas where overspray is less of a concern
- Produces a large spray pattern allowing for longer float times and greater evaporation rates
Water Delivery System
- Pump packages available
- Stainless steel manifold with 30 nozzles
- Flow rate up to 87 gpm
- Water pressure: 80-100 psi
- 460v 3-phase
- NEMA 4x SS Control Panel with 2 start/stop controls
- 7.5HP 1765rpm chem/mill duty motor for extreme conditions
- 50Hz compatible
- Aluminum blades and hub
- Fan width of 24"
- Optional coating available upon request
- 12 Months parts & labor
Do you need to have your RWI Enhanced Evaporation Barracuda Evaporator serviced? Contact us!Request A Service Quote
View the Barracuda in action in the following images. For more imagery on all of our products, please click the link below.
How Can We Help You?
Give us a call at +1 (970) 245-7104 or use the following form to contact us with your questions or comments.