Barracuda Wastewater Evaporator
The Barracuda Wastewater Evaporator was a popular variation of the original Landshark evaporator design with a lower flow rate (87gpm). The Barracuda was designed for the use in evaporation ponds or areas where overspray is less of a concern. As with the Landshark, the Barracuda produces a large spray pattern which allows for longer float times, thus allowing greater evaporation rates. (Evaporation rates depend greatly on weather conditions such as ambient temperatures, relative humidity, wind speed, etc.)
As with the Landshark, the Barracuda produces a large spray pattern which allows for longer float times, thus allowing greater evaporation rates.
Barracuda Wastewater Evaporation Unit Features:
- Fan's airflow: 78 mph
- 3 wheel, trailer, float mounted, or skid mounted
- Oil field duty construction
- 360º directional rotation
- PLC controlled automated wind speed & direction control system available
- New rubberized powder coating for better protection
Water Delivery System
- Pump packages available
- Stainless steel manifold with 30 nozzles
- Flow rate up to 87 gpm
- Water pressure: 80-100 psi
- 460v 3-phase
- NEMA 4x SS Control Panel with 2 start/stop controls
- 7.5HP 1765rpm chem/mill duty motor for extreme conditions
- 50Hz compatible
- Aluminum blades and hub
- Fan width of 24"
- Optional coating available upon request
- 12 Months parts & labor
View the Barracuda in action in the following images. For more imagery on all of our products, please click the link below.
How Can We Help You?
Give us a call at +1 (866) 956-9378 or use the following form to contact us with your questions or comments.