Landshark Wastewater Evaporator
The Land Shark Wastewater Evaporation Unit was designed for use in larger evaporation ponds or areas where over spray is less of a concern. (Evaporation rates depend greatly on weather conditions such as ambient temperatures, relative humidity, wind speed, etc.)
The fan's airflow produces a large spray pattern which allows longer float times, thus allowing greater evaporation rates.
Landshark Wastewater Evaporation Unit Features:
- Fan's airflow in excess of 100 mph
- 3 wheel, trailer, float mounted or skid mounted
- Oil field duty construction
- New rubberized powder coating for better protection
- 360 degree directional rotation
- PLC controlled automated wind speed & direction control system available
Water Delivery System
- Pump packages available
- 2" Stainless steel manifold with 30 spiral jet nozzles
- Flow rate up to 110 gpm
- Water pressure: 100 psi
- 460v 3-phase
- NEMA 4x SS control panel with 2 start/stop controls
- 25HP 1770rpm chem/mill duty motor for extreme conditions
- 50Hz compatible
- Aluminum blades and hub
- 30" fan
- Optional coating available upon request
- 12 Months parts & labor
View the Landshark in action in the following images. For more imagery on all of our products, please click the link below.
At RWI, we have the capabilities to meet all of your special project needs.Custom Evaporators
Accessories & Add-Ons
RWI offers a wide selection of accessories and add-ons to ensure our evaporation systems can meet your wastewater requirements.
How Can We Help You?
Give us a call at +1 (866) 956-9378 or use the following form to contact us with your questions or comments.