Apex Wastewater Evaporator
While land-based evaporators are more prone to shut down due to wind gusts, the Apex floating wastewater evaporator can continue to evaporate in the same conditions because the spray plume is closer to the pond surface and is more likely to drop back into the pond instead of on surrounding vegetation. Once on the pond, the ease of mobility of the Apex enables the operator to adjust the location of the equipment to compensate for wind direction leading to greater net evaporation rates. (Evaporation rates depend greatly on weather conditions such as ambient temperatures, relative humidity, wind speed, etc).
The advantage of the Apex floating wastewater evaporator is the increased run time allowed by the in-pond location.
Apex Floating Wastewater Evaporation Unit Features:
- Heavy duty construction
- Stainless steel body, motor mount, and frame
- 6'x7' LDPE foam filled floats
- PLC controlled automated wind speed & direction control system available
Water Delivery System
- 1" Stainless steel manifold with thirty-six 3/16" orifices
- 7.5HP stainless submersible pump & motor assembly
- Flow rate up to 75-85 gpm
- Water pressure: 60-80 psi
- 460v 3-phase
- NEMA 4x SS control panel with 2 start/stop controls
- 25HP induction electric TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled) motor for extreme conditions
- 50Hz compatible
- Submersible Power cable to onsite power can be cut and sized to desired lengths
- 20.25” stainless steel fan
- 12 Months parts & labor
View our Apex in action in the following images. For more imagery on all of our products, please click the link below.
How Can We Help You?
Give us a call at +1 (866) 956-9378 or use the following form to contact us with your questions or comments.